Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tales of Idiotic Boss (Part 28)

John was on a long vacation. When suddenly Boss emailed him...

Email 1 -

Dear John,

How do we assign jobs to the new staff? Please advise.

Boss.


Reply1 -

Dear Boss,

Please bring the new staff to meet the Head of HR. He/She will assign the jobs to them.

John


Email 2 -

Dear John,

I appreciate next time that you inform me of the arrival of the new staff at least 5 days in advance. How do we assign jobs to the new staff? Please advise.

Boss.


Reply2 -

Dear Boss,

As mentioned in the earlier email, please bring the new staff to meet the Head of HR. He/She will assign the jobs to them.

John


(One day, Nicki, John's subordinate met with Boss)

Boss: John is very rude to me. He is giving me orders to work. Who he thinks he is?! I am the Boss.. Very rude...
Nicki: ........


MORAL OF THE STORY:

John should write like this:

To My Esteemed Boss,

I have the honour to reply to your brilliant question. In my humblest opinion, I have the pleasure to inform Your Esteemed Boss that Your Esteemed Boss is able to consult the HR Boss with regard to the assignment for the new staff.

I would like to bow down to say a million thanks for wasting your precious golden time.

Any harm caused in this email is deeply regretted.

With utmost respect from your humblest worker,

John



No comments:

Post a Comment