Monday, July 5, 2010

Tales of Idiotic Boss (Part 30)

Mr. Mosquito: Stupid! You can't even solve this problem. Really stupid!!
........
Mr. Mosquito: Stupid! The letter is crumpled. Really Stupid!!
.......
Mr. Mosquito: Stupid! Can't you give a better alternative? Really stupid!!
.......
Mr. Mosquito: Stupid! You are just plain stupid!!
.......

Lord Adam got to know about Mr. Mosquito's bad habit of calling people "stupid" in the office. So one day Lord Adam asked for Mr. Mosquito.

Lord Adam: I heard that you like to call people "stupid" in the office.

Mr. Mosquito: No, no. I never do that. You have been misinformed. It's not me but my assistant, Ms. Maggie. I'll never call people "stupid"


Moral of the Joke
  • Don't insult your subordinate.
  • Don't call people "stupid" unless you are Einstein, Hawkings or Obama.
  • Stupid boss calling others stupid = a pig calling other animals fat. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment