Friday, August 27, 2010

FFF - Forms, Forms, Forms Part 2

One day Benny was called urgently to the HR Department.

Benny: Yes, anything urgent?

HR: Yes, we found some mistakes in your application.

Benny: Are you sure? I have really checked it thoroughly.

HR: We did some investigation and found that you did a mistake or dishonest in filling this form.

Benny: Please show me the mistake.

HR: In the AFS* Form, Section C, you ticked Option Three whereas one of my investigator told me that you actually fall in the Option Two.

Benny: Let me have a look.... Oh yah, sorry I admit it's my mistake.

HR: See now... you should have admitted that your shit is greenish colour in option 2, instead of brownish color in option 3. Our investigator always check and make sure no mistakes in the forms.

Benny: Sorry, I will be more careful next time when I check my shit.

*AFS=Application To Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment