Friday, August 27, 2010

FFF - Forms, Forms, Forms

One fine morning, Benny was on his workstation auditing his customer's Balance Sheet.. when suddenly...

Benny: Can you hand me the ATS Form?

HR: Here is your ATS Form. I recommend you fill in this ATF and ATP Form too.

Benny: Ok, I might need the other two forms as three of these normally come together.

HR: Ok, please fill in these forms and submit them to me for approval.

Benny: Can you approve my applications right away.

HR: Depending on the number of applications. Sometimes it might need few days.

Benny: But I need this urgently so that I can proceed.

HR: Sorry pal, rules are rules. Not even the CEO can bend the rules here. I recommend you to settle this out of the office.

Benny: Ok, please give me the relevant form.

HR: Here is your ATSO form. This application can be approved in few minutes.

Benny: TQ.

Abbreviations for the forms:
1. ATS = Application To Shit
2. ATF = Application To Fart
3. ATP = Application To Pee
4. ATSO = Application To Shit Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment